We do our best to deliver your order to you as soon as possible. If the order is in our system before 3:00 PM and the products are all in stock, we will do our best to process your order the same day. We then depend on PostNL for the actual delivery time. In most cases this is 3 to 5 working days.
Do you have a rush order? Then I recommend that you first contact us via whatsapp or by telephone to discuss the possibilities.
For products that are not in stock, you should take into account a few weeks extra delivery time as these products have to be ordered and we depend on our suppliers. In most cases, delivery times are 2 to 5 working days if the suppliers have the products in stock.
In most cases, you can return an online purchase within a cooling-off period of 14 days.
If the product contains a seal and it is still intact, you can contact us and indicate which products it concerns. We will then discuss with the supplier whether this product can be returned.
- the product has not been used
- it is not a product that can spoil quickly, such as food or flowers
- it is not a product specially tailored or modified for the consumer
- it is not a product that cannot be returned for hygienic reasons (underwear, swimwear, medicines, drugstore items, etc.)
- the seal is still intact
- the product or service does not concern accommodation, travel, restaurant business, transport, catering assignment or form of leisure activity
- the product is not a loose magazine or newspaper
- the consumer has not waived his right of withdrawal
The cooling-off period of 14 days as referred to in paragraph 1 commences:
- on the day after the consumer has received the last product or part of 1 order.
- as soon as the consumer has confirmed that he will purchase digital content via the internet
- The consumer can make his appeal to the right of withdrawal known via [email protected], if desired using the withdrawal form that can be requested via the website of dvagi, https://www.dvagi.nl/contact.
- The consumer is obliged to return the product to drugstore within 14 days after notification of his right of withdrawal, failing which his right of withdrawal will lapse.
Processing your return
After receiving your return, we will assess the returned items. If the packaging or product is damaged, we will not reimburse the items and we will contact you about this. If the return shipment is in order, we aim to transfer the amount within 5 working days to the bank account number that was also used for the order.